Friday, May 4, 2012

Hawaii Part V

After the beach we took a taxi back to the downtown area to wander through the market and take pictures with the banyon trees.  

Then it was a quick stop at Hilo Hatties (because no trip to Hawaii would be complete without that tourist trap) where I bought way too much macadamia nut candy.  No regrets though.  I was also really excited to find one of these:
I had been craving one for months and finally found it!  
I also crossed off another item on my bucket list by getting a pearl out of an oyster.  I totally wan't going to but then I got a coupon for half off and it seemed like a good thing to do.  I ended up with a big black pearl which was pretty cool.


Back on the ship we had an excellent BBQ and had some fun hanging out.
I felt like I was in Breakfast at Tiffany's (shows you how extensive my imagination is) and took this silly glam pic with Andrea.  :0P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!