Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cleared for Take-Off!

I guess there won't he a packing part II post yet.  I just ran out of time and I'll try to add it later.


Aside from a few things (like the computer I am typing on) I am finally packed!  Even though I started packing quite a while ago, today was still really hectic.  I decided that no matter how prepared you are, no mater how many lists you make, no matter how much extra room you think you have, you will end up scrambling around at the last minute looking like this:


True story.
In addition to packing, I finished and sent in my applications to graduate school!  I'm just checking off more and more things off of my list! 


Other than that, the last few days have just been saying goodbye to friends and family.  It's sad to say goodbye, but I know that I'll see them all again before I know it.  :0)


I can't wait to get on that plane tomorrow and finally go!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sending me the link to your blog, Emily! Can't wait to read about your adventures! Hope you have the time of your life!!! You're about to make memories that will last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!