Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tibet (Day 3 Part 1)


   I really can't get over how beautiful Tibet was!  I'm looking back through the pictures and it seems to perfect to be real.  But it is real and I was there!

  Our last full day in Tibet was probably my favorite of the trip.  I was feeling much better so I wasn't as reliant on the chair.  It was a good thing because we drove two and a half hours up to even higher altitude!  The goal was to see,  Yamdrok Yumtso, one of the sacred lakes.  Just the scenery on the way there was breathtaking.  




That is excluding the bathrooms of course.  We got to know each other real well after using those toilets!



I took some pictures out the bus window as we went up up and away.  You can see the village we drove through getting smaller and smaller.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you!